As our new project manager, you will be responsible for initiating, managing, and completing projects. On-time and within budget. No pressure
:) If you can do this while keeping your clients happy and the team motivated, you are just the one we need!
Please respond if you are full of energy, determination, and motivation and have a masterful ability to keep an overview. A real team worker with a welcoming appearance toward our clients and who can be an inspiration to their colleagues.
You will fill your days with
- Planning projects, keeping a strict eye on deadlines, and inevitably adjusting plans when needed
- Preparing estimates and sending invoices
- Leading and guiding multidisciplinary teams
- Internal meetings and meeting with clients
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of your projects
- Motivating a team of creatives and fostering collaboration between various teams across different departments
- Big smiles
We think it's essential that you
- Have at least three years of experience in a similar position
- Are optimistic, critical, energetic and open to others
- Are able to keep a good overview
- Have an agile mindset
We can offer you
- A safe and pleasant workspace in the heart of Rotterdam
- A salary between €2750 and €4000 per month (based on 40 hours), depending on your experience
- A macbook and all the associated tech items you need
- Travel your way: an NS Business Card or a travel allowance for using your own car (if you live outside Rotterdam).
- 25 vacation days
- The freedom to work remotely
- Room for personal growth
- Legendary team trips & nice people to work with
We are a strategic branding agency for curious people and curious brands. We believe great brands should inspire, move and unite people. We help businesses to become those brands. With a solid team of strategic thinkers, fearless designers and creative marketeers we contribute to some of the biggest and smallest brands in the world. We are on an incredible and exciting journey with some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet, and we would love to keep following this path with you.
Less talk. More rock.
Dare to be fearless.
We make others successful.
Frank is our new designer
We are very happy to have a new designer joining the Das Buro team!
We can announce that we just started a long-term collaboration with the world's largest car rental company: Enterprise!
Big Bingo Show
Boom Boom Pow!! Soms is het er gewoon tijd voor, BINGO!
Das Buro x Adnight | Het Speelkwartier
We’re thrilled to announce Das Buro’s participation in Adnight Amsterdam together with our friends at OneSize Amsterdam.
Welcome to our new Brand Strategist
We are thrilled to have Valerie as a great addition to our growing team!
Say hello to our new project manager
We're happy to have this project manager joining the forces! Meet our Petra.
Meet our new designer Jasper
We got some proper reinforcement in our design team.
This is our junior creative Caroline
We are excited to have this creative allrounder on board.
What’s in a name
Ook de naam is een belangrijk onderdeel van een merk. Wij kunnen het weten.
Pascal is our new designer
We started the year off right with a new designer on our team.
Our new senior designer
Hannah van der Mijle joins the Das Buro team!
Finishing Ritsons Mini MBA in Brand Management
De uitkomst van een mooi en intensief re-brandingstraject.
Elsa is onze nieuwe projectmanager!
Das Buro groeit. Meer werk, meer creativiteit en meer mensen. Welkom Elsa!
Carole is 5 jaar in dienst
Carole werkt 5 jaar bij Das Buro. En niks houdt ons tegen. We vieren het toch!
Less talk, more rock
Interview voor BNO met onze creative director Dennis van der Meule.
Nieuwe senior designer!
Senior designer Hanneke Minten is in the house!
Ik wil fietsen door de regen
Thuiswerken heeft zo z'n voordelen maar is wel minder awesome.
Lot 5 jaar bij Das Buro
Boom Boom Pow! Lot, een van onze graphic designers, vijf jaar bij Das Buro. Een bijzonder moment!
Nieuwe stagiaire gestart
Valentina Calvar is deze week gestart met haar designstage bij Das Buro.